Leadership Training and Development
Are your managers effectively planning, directing, motivating, and holding employees accountable for results? We offer in-house or roundtable supervisory, management and leadership training for all levels of management in the organization. Through the use of a one-on-one and group training process, we train and hold managers accountable for their personal leadership development and achievement of their organizational and departmental objectives. Training subjects include Strategic Planning, Motivating, Interviewing, Coaching, Change Management, Managing Tasks and Responsibilities, Delegating, Dealing with Difficult Employees, Holding People Accountable, etc. and are available in module format.
Management and Executive Coaching
In today’s economy, it is critical to get the most productivity from every employee. Companies must be certain that every employee performs to the best of their ability and delivers significant value to the organization. But a wise individual once said: People have a way of becoming what you encourage them to be–not what you nag them to be. That simple sentence summarizes the primary purpose of employee coaching.
Coaching is the ongoing process of helping people fulfill their responsibilities and achieve results. As such, it is an inseparable part of day-to-day, face-to-face leadership. Coaching goes well beyond straightforward instruction. While it does address task outcomes and how to achieve them, it also deals with attitudes, discipline, morale, ethics and sometimes career development. Employers Edge coach’s are effective trainers, mentors, counselors, evaluators, resource people, and troubleshooters.
The Employers Edge coaching and feedback solutions provide actionable advice to help managers and organizations to:
- Help people be more effective and productive than they are today. Drive the overall performance of your organization by coaching employees into developing the skills they need to be better at what they do.
- Effectively communicate with each employee. Learn how to communicate with your employees – it increases morale and productivity.
- Learn how to handle manager/employee conflicts. Prevent unnecessary turnover due to poor manager-employee relationships.
- Build effective relationships with remote employees. Manage employees in any location and move beyond the face-to-face way of getting to know them.
- Redeploy talent when your business significantly changes. Understand the core characteristics of employees so that you know where they fit within the organization, even in times of change.
- Motivate people to do what you need them to do. Learn how to make your employees productive and keep them motivated to do their very best.
- Learn how to handle diverse manager/employee dynamics. Empower employees and managers to learn from each other and use their differences to propel the team to success.
In addition to managing talent, organizations need to be able to handle conflict. Organization restructuring brings about change that brings about stress and conflict. It is important for managers to be able to effectively lead their team through challenging and turbulent times. Being able to predict how each employee will respond to stress and conflict is the key to managing change smoothly.
The Employers Edge’s solutions provide managers a user guide for each employee to help identify the best way to manage them in times of stress and conflict. This insight gives managers the ability to provide strong leadership so that they can maintain or increase employee productivity and retain key employees.