Need to screen job applicants and select the best candidates? The ProfileXT® is an assessment tool for pre-employment screening and job applicant selection. It helps you choose the best candidates to fill your job openings. Our flagship solution helps you identify if a person CAN do a job, if they WILL do a job, and if they WILL BE HAPPY doing so.
The ProfileXT®(PXT) will help you screen job applicants to make sure they are a good fit for the position(s) you need filled. This tool will help you measure job fit for applicants, and assist with the new hire onboarding process. You can also use report data to help in TRAINING, COACHING, TEAM BUILDING, and SUCCESSION PLANNING.
You can customize the ProfileXT® according to geographic location, job description, and other employee position criteria.
The ProfileXT® helps you:
- Save time during the hiring process
- Create an efficient and effective hiring process
- Select the right fit for a job
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Improve the new employee on-boarding experience
- Coach and manage employees based upon their unique learning abilities, personality, and job interests.
- Build teams effectively by hiring complimentary skill sets as well as help the team understand each others’ differences which will lead to more trust and improved communication.
The ProfileSales Assessment draws upon data based on the top-performing sales people in specific sales jobs in an organization, and is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing sales people and account managers. The “job modeling” feature is unique, and can be customized by company, sales position, department, manager, geography, or any combination of these factors.
The Profiles Sales Assessment™ helps you:
- Evaluate an individual based on the qualities required to perform successfully.
- Predict on-the-job performance in seven critical sales behaviors: prospecting, call reluctance, closing the sale, self-starting, working with a team, building and maintaining relationships, and compensation preference.
The CheckPoint 360°™ is a leadership assessment used primarily to evaluate the skills and effectiveness of your managers and leaders. This survey compiles a feedback system from direct reports, peers, and supervisors, and then creates a personalized program for developing specific leadership skills based on that can also help you discover management issues that could lead to low employee productivity, morale, satisfaction, and turnover. The CheckPoint 360°™ helps you:
- Guide your own professional development
- Improve employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Decrease staff turnover
Profiles Sales CheckPoint™ is a 180-degree feedback system that helps sales managers evaluate salespeople, pinpoint their development needs, and align priorities in order to improve performance.
It provides useful information that helps you:
- Support better coaching and communication
- Improve salesperson productivity and satisfaction
- Reduce lower turnover
— Worldwide, up to two-thirds of all customers leave due to poor customer service. Every customer service encounter has the potential to gain repeat business or drive it away. Concise and easy to administer, the Customer Service Profile identifies employees with superior skills and helps you coach others to greater success. Results are presented in a Placement Report, Individual Report, Coaching Report, and a report that compares your service to that of others in your industry. Recognizing that distinct industries have specific customer service values, the Customer Service Profile is also available customized for healthcare, hospitality, financial and retail industries. PAC Customer Service Profile Selection Report
This pre-employment test is used primarily as a screening tool early in the candidate selection process. Work-related values that we closely examine in our Step One Survey II® include: employee background, employment history, integrity, personal reliability, and work ethic.
This assessment helps organizations reduce hiring risk in a quick and cost-effective manner by evaluating various work-related values including (but not limited to) personal integrity, reliability, and work ethic. This can help you:
- Gain valuable insight into job applicants
- Select candidates that best match specific job situations
- Tailor employee management and communication strategies
** Employers Edge assessment technology meets or exceeds all thirteen of the U.S.Department of Labor’s criteria for Best Practices and satisfies all requirements of EEOC, ADA, DOL and the Civil Rights Act.